

Meet ___________________, our brand new MINI Cooper.
I'm still both giddy and totally freaked out that we bought a car today so this gent (?) has yet to be named. I'm open to suggestions.
For those of you with no interest in vehicles whatsoever, never fear, the content will shift back toward knitting soon.
For those of you with no interest in vehicles whatsoever, never fear, the content will shift back toward knitting soon.
9 comments:
oooooh, so jealous! hmmm...can't think of a name...how about cooper? :)
OMG, my husband wants one of these o much - so cute! I too, was thinking Coop. Or Lucy. Or Bean (as in Mr. Bean perhaps - he drove one of these)...
Coop is too easy. Bean is better, esp with the green color. But with the racing sripes I think the name needs more punch. Definitely feels like a boy to me too. I will think of names - nothing to offer right now. But I love the car!
British Racing Green! British Racing Green!!
My mom will be thrilled. She says that other Mini drivers wave to her when they see her -- don't know if that will be true in the Twin Cities or not.
Please don't name the car Lucy : ) Though I do think something Anglophilic is in order.
Anderson. Or Alice.
WooHoo! Congrats! Now you need to sit through the old Michael Caine version of The Italian Job. Repeat after me: "You're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off." (Sorry. But all Brits know that reference.) In which vein, I nominate 'Charlie' as a suitable name for a mini. (Honestly, all this will make a lot more sense if you ever see the film.)
Alaister, Stewey or Stuart, Charlie or Charles, Harvey.
I want one! I want one!
How about Nigel? It's definitely a boy...so cute!
I have not interest in cars BUT if I would LOVE to have a MINI Cooper!!!! Just love those cars.
Great color choice and congrats!
How about Beepers??? (I had a dog named Peepers so Beepers just came to mind)
I like Peaknit's Mr. Bean idea :)
Post a Comment