Today, we drew a line and called a project complete. Granted, a huge design change is looming and there are corrections to be issued, but for today, I am done. Many long hours in the last few weeks have left me exhausted. Since all I've been doing for weeks is driving, walking on a treadmill, working and sleeping, I have little to report. I've got a great plan for the O post, but it will have to wait a day or two.
In the meantime I found this meme at Mixed Up Beauty. Seems like a good way to bump that last post down a notch...
Use the letter from your middle name and you can’t use your middle name for the name portion.
1. Middle name letter: J
2. Famous artist/band/musician: Janis Joplin (do I get double points like in Scattegories?)
3. 4-letter word: Jerk
4. U.S state: Jersey, New
5. Boy name: Jay
6. Girl name: Julia
7. Animal: Jaguar
8. Something in the kitchen: Juicer
9. Reason for being late? Just ran out of time.
10. Body Part? Jugular
11. Drink? Jasmine
12. Something you shout: Jump!
13. Something you eat? Jerky, beef
14. A movie you’ve seen? Juno
I'm sure I'm supposed to tag people, but I figure if you want to play along you will and if you don't, my putting your name here won't get you to do it. So, if you're playing, leave a comment, please so I can find your answers.
1 comment:
I am so happy for you that your deadline is done and gone and didn't get moved up AGAIN! I hope you were able to rest yesterday. My middle name meme is on my blog for your viewing pleasure.
Post a Comment