15 April 2008

Wien!

June 6th, there's going to be an anniversary party for theDiningRoom. I've known about this for a while. So, I've also known that airline tickets to Vienna in that time frame were running about $1200. For some reason, I decided to try again today (honestly assuming they'd be up to $1800, with the merger announcement). I found that (perhaps for one day only) they'd dropped nearly $400. So, I had a chat with my boss (I have a deadline right about the time I'll be gone) who told me to buy my ticket ASAP. I did. And I. AM. GOING. (back) TO. VIENNA!!!!

I can't wait to see this guy again...

And to be spoiled by my favorite chef and wine maker:

It's going to be a short trip, but oh so good. Now, I just have to brush up on my (lost) German and find a party dress....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

woo hoo!!

Lumpyheadsmom said...

Hooray!

MoD said...

What an anazing boss you have! The starts have aligned and you're going back - awesome!

peaknits said...

At first, I saw the dog and thought - you got a dog! But - wow - even better for now - a trip back to Europe - lucky you! Enjoy it! Say hi to the Candleflame shawl for me:)

Anonymous said...

You need not brush up your German. You do speak Gino's language anyway. And we will have ours over a glass of wine from the first moment on. Can't wait ! After the party I will be free for you and some new adventures in your second home city. Can't wait ! a + g