
Day 6 (Diabetes Snapshots) of Diabetes Blog Week.
An annotated glimpse at a part of my day. If you don't like needles or drops of blood, you might want to skip this one. I don't actually show the needles, but the sensor wire looks enough like one....
Today, I need to put in a new sensor and start round two of CGM.This is the inserter, with a penny for scale.
This is the sensor I pulled out last night. In the training, they like to tell you how tiny that platinum wire is.You can judge for yourself.
Breakfast: oatmeal (measured) with cinnamon, topped with berries (weighed), carbs counted for entry into Gromit's bolus calculator. The scale is by Eat Smart (some of the screen is broken, but I can get the information that's most useful to me), the book has the codes for nutritional information stored in the scale.
Gromit and Shaun on my hip. I've been reading Fit to Flatter; I don't know whether to include the gear in my dimensions, making me very bottom-heavy or maybe it's more that I lose my waist. Is there any way to find clothes to flatter this cyborg shape?




2 comments:
Another curiosity question . . . how do you know you're having a low in the middle of the night?
Ahhh, the blood on the keyboard. Classic!
Post a Comment