09 November 2011

Where in the Web?

I wanted to let what few readers I may have left know that you're more likely to find my words over here: www.teamwild.org these days. I have been granted the title "Communications Associate Director" at Team WILD: We Inspire Life with Diabetes. This means I'm managing/editing the blog (and writing content when I run out of time to ask for posts) and getting up to speed with our social media accounts.

Lest you wonder if I've turned everything in my life upside down, I still have my full-time job, with its benefits. I've simply added something that I believe in with my whole heart and am so excited to be a part of! Team WILD changed my life (and continues to do so).

I'm not shutting down this blog, but you may find its focus shifting back toward knitting/crafting or other non-diabetic athlete topics as they spring to mind and posts will continue to be sporadic at best.

Gratuitous cute Becca photo.
This was taken at the Fetching Ball, a very fun fundraiser for Can Do Canines, to which I wore a full-length beaded dress and a blue wig. T3 made tennis ball cuff links. He was very popular.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Heather,
I'd love to take you up on ur offer to meet up here locally in the TC? Are you still up for it? Coffee/lunchy/wine? I'm game. Pls let me know. Be awesome to meet you!!!!

Nicole (Diabetes & Celiac Sunshine blogger)my email is bellanikkita@gmail.com. You can send me a msg if you still want to! Sounds fun!

Minnesota Nice said...

What a nice feather in your cap, Heather.
And yes, I will read about knitting for sure!