There's a guy who works in another office in our building who wears a grey Utilikilt (Original, I believe) every day. It's a look. A very noticeable look. But, if you're going to spend over a hundred dollars on a skirt, maybe you want to wear it all the time. I don't know. The last skirt I bought was $29.99 at Target.
The other day, I was headed down the hall toward the restrooms when Kilt Guy left his office and headed the same direction, just a few paces ahead of me. I noticed he'd twisted his long hair into a ponytail and held it in place with a pencil. He'd acheived that cute and carefree look so many young women strive for but seldom acheive. (bastard!)
Today, Shannon and I were discussing the hair styling prowess and wondering whether the Utilikilt is worn in the legendary manner. A few hours later, without encouragement to investigate, John appeared at my desk looking a little pale. "You know Kilt Guy? Well, yeah, um... I didn't want to know this, but well... what they say about kilts? it seems to be true."
Naturally, I immediately reported to Shannon so she could share the TMI moment with us.
3 comments:
Wow. Kilt Guy can do his hair in a fancy twist and is um, manly?
I so want to meet Kilt Guy.
Looks like John looked a little too far beyond his peripheral vision!
You can see Shannon's take on Kilt Guy here: http://www.stevemcqueenshead.com/review.html
Post a Comment