My MacBook Pro arrived from Shanghai this morning. I even got an email the moment our receptionist signed for it. I am actually posting from it now. I am happy to find that I can access the internet by plugging in the Ethernet cable from our wireless router. Next up: can I make the wireless work without buying a whole new set-up? Actually, I'm ok sticking with a wired connection here in my studio, but only if I can administer all the internet stuff from this machine and donate my big, old desktop and make some space. After I transfer my iTunes library of course. I think it will take awhile to complete the switch and also to acquaint myself with MacOS - it's been a long time since I've been able to run on a Mac. It's nice to be back....
Is it the Mac or has Blogger changed some things? There's no button for adding a link and some check boxes just appeared asking me about comments, backlinks and changing the time. Hmmmm.
2 comments:
verde
I don't think blogger has changed. Maybe it looks different on the Mac.
Post a Comment