24 March 2007

New Look


Spring is here. Officially, anyway. It's cold and rainy here, with a mix of snow on occasion. But, in honor of a new season, a new look.

I was getting tired of the Blogger template I (and a lot of admirable bloggers) had so here's a new one. I realize the colors don't necessarily go with my previous photos, so it will be interesting to see whether my tastes are shifting or if this template selection is an anomaly.

Thoughts? Comments? Tips? Suggestions?

2 comments:

Peachy said...

Hey, it was the only week of winter we in Vienna had this year, it just had to come in Spring! ;)

I really like the new template, it looks really good, and I like the vintage touch. And thanks for the meme dedication, now I feel even worse for having read so little of those books! No, just kidding, I'll just tell you the story with me and "quality reading" next week myself!

Steely Danielle said...

I LOVE the new template!
Where'd you get it, coz I'm sick of blogger too!