In the knit along, I've been assigned to Team Garmin-Chipotle which we've modified a bit to suit our "sport": Team Garment Crafters, powered by H2O (we Knit Clean!). On Thursday, the team introduced their new kit - what could be more knitterly than the blue and orange argyle?
My kit is in pretty good shape, too. I've got my yarn wound up, swatch complete and the first few rows knit up (in March) to be sure everything is in working order.

It seems fitting that I'm knitting a green sweater on my quest for the green jersey. I don't wear much green as it's tough to find one that doesn't make me look ill. I have hopes for this one that has a lot of blue in it.

I was a bit concerned about using a variegated yarn for this stitch pattern, but I'm liking the texture and pattern combination.
Today, we'll be flipping channels between le Tour and Wimbledon. Time for me to get knitting!
2 comments:
I am at least setting a goal to get he swatch on the needles for my Lady February Sweater - in a similar color to you! The Tour is already being Tivo'd - best of luck!
I think the swatch looks pretty great, that green doesn't make you look ill, and I'm wondering why your "All About Me" section is missing.
Post a Comment