awesome.both pairs.
OMG! These are sooo cute! I've been wanting to make some baby booties for a friend of mine who just had a little girl. These would be perfect!Hoping to make it to the Twin Cities for a yarn crawl sometime soon,Miss Lime
OMG! I think I have those same Mary Janes! and I thought, how did she get those suction cups on while she was knitting?
The tulip toes are adorable. I love them, love them, love them!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
awesome.
both pairs.
OMG! These are sooo cute! I've been wanting to make some baby booties for a friend of mine who just had a little girl. These would be perfect!
Hoping to make it to the Twin Cities for a yarn crawl sometime soon,
Miss Lime
OMG! I think I have those same Mary Janes! and I thought, how did she get those suction cups on while she was knitting?
The tulip toes are adorable. I love them, love them, love them!
Post a Comment