Tonight, I searched the boards at the Linksys website and found a little tip about entering the password for our wireless network. One little character made a world of difference.
Enough of divulging my lack of technical prowess. How about some photos of Chiripa?


The doors should open Oct. 13, for extra luck. Day of the Dead will kick off a Grand Opening of sorts. I'll be there for that weekend for sure, maybe sooner if I can talk my office into sending a few of us to Madison for a seminar Nov. 1-2. Anyone want to come and shop?
4 comments:
I wish I could be there. I will remember to tell my friend Tanya about it, though she isn't a big shopper. The pics are totally gorgeous! So exciting. Maybe I will make Day of the Dead skeleton cupcakes in the stores honor. But probably will just think about it and do nothing...
It's really a great-looking store!
I LOVE the Funky Scarf you made for Strangelittlemama! Is it your own pattern? Where can I get it?
Very cool scarf you knit for Strangelittlemama! When she posted the name of the chocolate you sent, I realized that you must be local to me. :)
Post a Comment