10 January 2007

a little filler

It's getting late and I have no photos, but I realized it has been awhile since I said hello and I really need to get in the habit of updating so our Vienna blog doesn't languish....

Curt is in Madison until the 21st or 22nd. He's minding the shop for my parents while they and their business partners are in Mexico restocking Chiripa. I'm going to help this weekend, but in the meantime, I'm trying to get things accomplished that require making a huge mess. I'm almost done with the project bag for my KMKS partner. I am not enjoying Timtex. Next up: the major purge, clean, pack in the studio. Is there any chance I can get that done in about a week? EEK!

Knitting news to come soon: there's a scarf for the Red Scarf Project, the first of the Widdershins for My First Toe Ups, and (I hope) a hat for Akutaq.

2 comments:

Lumpyheadsmom said...

ooh, ooh yes! Hat for Akutaq!

peaknits said...

what a tiny world! I am all admiring your work and see "Madison" in your posts...I live 20 minutes south of Madison. I'll have to check out that shop:)