17 October 2007

Sprinting

I'm posting a lot of little posts tonight. Tomorrow, I'm leaving town for a few days to lead a Minnesota Design Team visit. I don't know what kind of internet access or time I'll have so I have to do a little sprinting ahead (and catching up) tonight.

I finished Hint 2 of the Secret of the Stole on Sunday night. I really like it so far. Sadly, rain has made photographing it hard, but here's a shot. I promise nicer photos as it progresses.
I am using Knit Picks' Shadow in vineyard heather and some purple metallic lined beads (so they're a bit lighter than the yarn color). You can't see the beads in this photo, but they are there!

Today, I received my October Ruby-Sapphire Sock club package. It's a really pretty yarn and they sent 5" size 0 dpns - I've been wanting to try 5" so getting them in my favorite size is awesome.
I also received my Fratello kit from Yarnissima. (yippee!!!!) Photos of both (and links) to follow next week.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The vineyard color is amazing! I love your stole. I haven't used this color before. Great job!

peaknits said...

Your stole is coming together beautifully! Love it so far! And can't wait to see your new yarns - and that must mean my Fratello could arrive any second - yay!

Peachy said...

Wow, the design is really looking great in the vineyard colorway! You totally got me continuing the SotS instead of casting on new socks now :)

Plus, the article about the dyeing on the Chum - great!! I'm so glad to have you on the team :)

Lumpyheadsmom said...

Have a great trip.

Em said...

Can we have a post when you get back about the MDT?