23 July 2006

Print Gocco magic

Yesterday was all about Shannon and Brian's wedding invitations. Shannon brought two friends and goodies from Isles Bun & Coffee. After a quick snack, we got to work. None of us had really calculated how much work it would take to complete 200+ invitations, but we dove in with enthusiasm. We gave the Print Gocco a workout and it performed admirably. By the time Shannon left around 8 pm, everything that needed folding was folded, all the pieces that needed to be bound (sewn) together had been printed, collated and punched and a few pieces had been bound. I kept the RSVP cards which needed addresses and flower icons and the maps which also needed the icons. I took a quick break for dinner and then finished up the printing in about 1.5 hours. I think it's faster if you don't get caught up in fun conversations. I celebrated with an ice cream sandwich and went to bed. Clean up could wait until morning.


Shannon and the invitations in progress.

2 comments:

Lumpyheadsmom said...

Wow. Looks like an amazing project.

Em said...

What is Gocco and why should I save it?