Lumpyhead's Mom tagged me so here goes my first meme:
Five items in my freezer:
1. 6-pack of Skinny Cow coffee ice cream sandwiches (2 missing, unless Curt has had one)
2. approx. 1/2 container of Cedar Summit Farm mint chocolate chip ice cream (it's no Babcock Hall, but it's good)
3. frozen bread dough - for when the mood strikes to make cinnamon rolls
4. frozen cherries and blueberries for smoothies
5. solid mass of ice cubes from when our freezer was set too warm
(the freezer bowl for the ice cream maker lives permanently in the chest freezer in the basement. I forget it's there and almost never make ice cream - the thing that may have made my husband fall for me.)
Five items in the closet:
1. my wedding dress
2. a full-length beaded gown (which I was wearing in the first photo my husband saw of me - before we met)
3. the Cute Skirt I made
4. 2 bathrobes (one for summer, one for the rest of the year)
5. a shelf full of sweaters, mostly made by me
Five items in the car:
1. 2 pairs of sunglasses (I've started leaving several there after finding none most of the summer)
2. 5 pens (most of which have been through at least one winter and will probably leak all over me when I try to use them
3. A package of Twizzler Nibs - for emergencies
4. iPod charger and cassette deck converter
5. cell phone charger
Five items in my shoulder bag:
1. iPod
2. hand-made calendar/address book
3. The Creative Habit by Twyla Tharp
4. Glucose meter
5. knitting-on-the-bus project (Tulip Toes)
Five people I tag:
If you look at the side bar, you'll see the only bloggers I know in real life either tagged me or were tagged simultaneously, so I'll list a few of my readers/lurkers in an attempt to get them to start their own blogs...
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
edited to remove the names of the lurkers. I didn't really think it would get them to start their own blogs, but I hoped it would encourage commenting. Seems it may have had the opposite effect. If you read this and want to be tagged, let me know. I'll add you to the list.
3 comments:
Oh my god, how cute are Tulip Toes?
So cute.
I'm glad you are keeping the mass of ice - you never know when you might need to do an unexpected ice sculpture.
I might have to sculpt that ice for this year's leo picnic... Thanks for the idea, G.S. Sarah! I just thought we were lame.
Post a Comment