All of Mystery Stole 3, so far. I can see the bee, honeycomb and flowers other knitters are talking about, but I'm not sure that's the theme. Black or white doesn't fit bees for me. By the way, this stole knit in white is gorgeous. I hope I don't regret going for black.My first installment of the Ruby Sapphire Yarns sock club came today. Take a look at all the loot:
I'm really happy I retrieved my swift and ball winder while visiting a friend today. I'm excited to work with Sam and Lauri's yarn. I've been swatching for the Indigo Ripples Skirt, but cotton doesn't make me swoon like a good sock wool.




5 comments:
Oh, that yarn is gorgeous! What a nice package for the club, too. Sounds like I missed out on a good one.
Your shawl is looking quite lovely.
Your MS3 is looking great!
And that 'Galileo'! I really like the colours! The pattern looks sooooo like JayWalkers though.
The shawl looks lovely in black, and the pattern looks great! I'm still hobbling along on clue 1. The sock yarn is also beautiful, very unusual (but perfectly sock-like) colors.
Hi Aunty H.
I love the idea of the mystery project. Will there be another one, that I could get in on. I'm just a total sucker for mysteries, hidden clues, puzzles, etc. And besides that stole is looking fabulous!
BTW, I'm in MN too--Duluth.
The mystery stole is looking beautiful!
what a wonderful package!
Post a Comment