In the meantime, I got word tonight that Witchy Mama received her package of thanks for designing my avatar. So, I get to show you pictures now:
close-up of the zippered pouch with beaded zipper pullI remembered how to wire wrap after finishing this and fighting it onto the zipper;
a six month break from certain crafts is a bad idea.
Tonight, I'm going to try to get the invisible zipper into the Barcelona skirt I'm making in a class at Crafty Planet. Wish me luck; the (not-so-universal) invisible zipper foot made my machine very crabby on Saturday so I'm going with the traditional zipper foot technique.

5 comments:
Nice job on your sewing - i love the beaded zipper pull idea, I may have to swipe it:) Good luck on your zipper - I think that skirt is next up for me (Amy Butler, right?) after I finish the one I am working on. Nice to be versatile in the crafties.
thanks again hun, I filled it up with all my needles (that arn't currently in use) and its only half full, I guess I now have an excuse to go spend some money LMAO.
I am going to use the pouch to store my measuring tape, stitch holders ect as I always loose things like that lol...
I love the fabric. You did a great job.
Hi! So, I'm the Griffindor prefect (you'll be getting your partner info shortly). But, I had to come comment- I live less than a mile from Crafty Planet. I love that place. I'm a part of thier frequent purchaser program... :-) Glad to have you in HSKS 3!
nice sewing projekt. new addiction!! greetings from vienna: rita
Post a Comment