I've finished Mystery Stole 3, Clue 4. Tomorrow, we get clue 5 and the big theme reveal. I am excited to know what I'm knitting, but I'm sad to know that it won't be a mystery anymore.These cuffs I knit while in Vienna. I just kept forgetting to photograph them. They are this pattern from Wollmeise, but I knit them with Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock from my stash. I think they would be a lot more beautiful if I knit them with Wollmeise yarn. They are fun because you can turn them around and there's a thumb hole, but I think this way, sticking out of the sleeves of a black jacket would be better. Or, they might be reserved for a halloween costume.

Yesterday's photo session covered a couple other FO's, but you'll have to wait to see them until I know they've reached their recipients.
4 comments:
So glad you guys are safe and sound - I'm so sad for those that did not...very scary how quickly things can change.
On more cheerful note - those cuffs are amazing...and the Stole too - I am going to get back to that when I can bend over again:) I have fallen down the rabbit hole and am looking at more Wollmeise - you really started this:)
Dig the cuffs. But I hope you don't just save them for 10/31! They make your whole hand look like it's on fire, in a good way.
OMG the stole is beautifyl, almost makes me wish I had have joined the KAL, and I am so wanting to make those cuffs, totally cool, I can just see me rocking up to the Catholic school that I do teacher aide work at wearing those hehehe.
Those cuffs are wonderful! I think the yarn you knitted them in suits them fine.
Post a Comment