30 August 2007

HSKS Questionnaire

Aaahhhh the swapping fun has begun. We got our pal assignments today from the prefects. I was a bit confused to see that my assignment email came from another house's prefect and got stuck in the spam folder. All is well now though. I've heard from my spoiler and written to my spoilee.

I'm a bit worried about Ravenclaw. We're starting out at the bottom of the pack with house points. If you need help getting the HSKS3 logo on your sidebar, let me know and I'll try to help....

Next challenge: the questionnaire. Here goes:

1. What Hogwarts house have you been sorted into?

Ravenclaw


2. List your favorite double-point needle brands, including size and length. Or would you prefer circulars?

I like bamboo dpn's no more than 6 inches long, US size 0 for socks. I also love Addi Turbos - 32"-40" for Magic Loop (2.5 mm is the smallest I have).


3. Would you like to try a new brand needle? If so, which brand? Size? Length?

I haven't tried KnitPicks' Options, and I'd be interested in giving them a go. Probably 32" length, very small (0 or 1)


4. If you are a RAVENCLAW, do you prefer the colors in the film or the book? Do you have a strong preference?

I would be ok with either bronze or silver.

5. Do you have any allergies?

nope.

6. If you are swapping scarves - what is your desired length for the pattern? This will help your partner find the pattern that is just right for you and buy yarn accordingly.
Not applicable. I'm all about the socks. :)
(Em, aren't you happy I've finally been converted?)

I'm off to try to get a yarn order in now that I know I've got a Slytherin to spoil....

5 comments:

Em said...

I am delighting in watching this entire swap unfold, knowing that it is a *sock* swap makes it that much sweeter.

Tanya said...

Hey there, fellow Ravenclaw. Let me know if you need anything!!!

Keep encouraging the group. I'm sure we just had a slow start getting our super wise and witty kids off to school. Yeah, that's the story!!! :)

Your "smart and witty" Prefect,
Tanya or Tia (your choice)

Heather said...

Hiya fellow Heather and Ravenclaw,

We may have started slow but I bet we beat that winning streak by that other house! ;-) Have fun spoiling and shopping.

Hettie

Tanya said...

Hey.... Jenean is scanning all the time. So, we should all be counted.

Relax and have fun. I'm a first year, too.

CyanComet said...

I do two circs for socks and I just started but I really like it so far I actually think it's faster then dpns